Wow, I haven't updated this sucker since January. Which leads my adoring public (all of two readers, thanks y'all) to wonder... where have I been?
I've been on internship.
Internship has been an amazing experience. It's also been quick. I will leave the church and nursing homes where I'm serving in two months. That means the previous ten months have flown rather quickly. I'm left here thinking, wow, where to go from here?
Back to seminary.
For those of you who know me IRL, seminary hasn't been the easiest of experiences. I feel like I started as a lump of clay that was being molded and shaped. A couple of cracks showed up during the journey, but I'm continued to be shaped and molded. And part of that shaping and molding is to be a leader in the church, God willing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment