Part of my unease about seminary is that the material is so new to me. I didn't grow up in "the church." I didn't have a Sunday school education. But sometimes, not growing up in the church is a benefit. I'm seeing the things I learn in class as fresh and new; I have no Sunday school theology that needs dismantling. It doesn't make learning the material any easier, but it's an adventure all the same.
And now, grace in the small things on this beautiful Thursday...
1. Going to the local library branch and picking out one leisure reading book. And finishing that book later in the afternoon.
2. Getting presents for two very special boys engraved.
3. Eating a fish fillet sandwich with extra tartar sauce.
4. Getting an email/ blog comment from the friend that inspired me to find daily grace and track it.
5. Date night with the husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment