Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday...

1. Giving Ben his birthday cupcake. Nice way to start the class day.

2. Looking at the movie poster Jon and his group created in 30 minutes in NT2. The movie's title on Revelation? "The Amazing Jesus." Coming soon to a cosmos near you!


3. Pulling out my first study Bible I received from my in-laws when the husband and I were dating. It was so wonderful to look back on the notes I made concerning the questions I had. My study Bible and I became great friends in 2006, when I started regularly attending Bible study at Salem. It was nice to relive those memories.

4. Steroids, but in this case, used to treat an allergic reaction. I had a wicked reaction last week and am still suffering from the results. Not fun, but at least it didn't require a trip to the hospital.

5. No more additions to the Prophets study guide! I actually went "Woo-hoo" after the professor made the announcement, which elicited a good laugh. And laughing about Elephantine (pronounced Elephantini...), joking about how I was going to drink one after class.

No comments: