1. Getting to spend part of the afternoon with Rona. I'm happy she came to Fuller and that we became friends, but I'm sad that she's going back to the Philippines tomorrow. I don't know when we'll see each other again. We met after class and drove to Glendale singing the Spice Girls' "Wannabe." Our first stop was to get frozen yogurt. Then we had the brilliant idea of getting a pizookie at BJ's Brewhouse immediately after eating frozen yogurt. Spending time with Rona was so worth the crazed sugar rush.
2. Interesting classes this quarter. It's a bit daunting with all of the reading for both classes, but I've had a hard time putting down what I've been reading for the past couple of days.
3. Sitting on the couch with the husband, eating leftover Chinese takeout, watching "Gilmore Girls" DVDs. We've made it to the second disc of the second season. It's nice to have some down time together.
4. Seeing more friends on campus today; it's been fun to catch up with people!
5. Finding my orange Camelback bottle when I thought I left it on campus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment