Monday, April 27, 2009

Midterming Monday.

1. The husband and I cooked dinner together. It was springtime pasta, one of my favorite simple dishes that leaves oodles of leftovers, which is perfect for midterms week. For the two of you who read this, the recipe is here.

2. Leigh might be coming to visit! I'm soooo excited! And it will be crazy, because she too is trying to fly out for my 30th birthday/ first sermon weekend.

3. Living within a walking distance to a library. Not so I can check out books, though. Today, it was more of a different place to study for midterms so I wouldn't try to clean the apartment in a fit of procrastination.

4. Getting in touch with a long-lost friend from elementary and middle school days. Facebook is a funny thing.

5. Sitting out on the deck for a few minutes watching the hummingbirds fly by.

No comments: