1. Studying outside at the Garth. Jon and I couldn't find a place indoors on campus to study, so we sat outside. We were accosted by a brave (or hungry) squirrel that was eating bread crumbs around our table. It was hilarious to see this same squirrel run across the Garth with a golf ball in its mouth.
2. The husband bought cherries from the farmer's market as a nice surprise. It's finally cherry season!
3. Skip-Bo. Chuck and Sarah brought this game over a few weeks ago when the husband and I invited them over for dessert. It was a fun and simple game. The husband bought Skip-Bo and UNO, which have been welcome study breaks.
4. The jasmine plant on the porch is getting ready to bloom. I can't wait!
5. My gerber has produced three beautiful red daisies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment