Sunday, March 8, 2009

Even more sun this Sunday.

1. The nice people at the Apple Store fixed my MacBook without any huge issues. I am so relieved, as I've come to rely on this little computer more and more each day...

2. Kleenex with lotion. My nose is extremely thankful!

3. The brother came back to Glendale early this afternoon, which meant he, the husband, and I had a fun afternoon together. We traded CDs and DVDs at Amoeba, then finally took the brother to our favorite restaurant in West Hollywood. Caffe Angeli has a rotating menu based on seasonal vegetables, and the food is so wonderful, words cannot describe how good the food tastes.

4. Daylight Savings Time starting. An extra hour of sunlight means longer walks in the afternoons!

5. Playing with my food. An orange wedge looked like a whale, so it seemed like a good idea to make whale sounds while peeling off the pith. The husband then pretended his wedge was a manatee. Then he took a bite and decided that the deformed manatee looked like the state of South Carolina.

No comments: