Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sing, Sing, Sing. And I've sung!

1. Getting to have lunch with Joyce. I haven't seen her in a month and I've missed our weekly lunches. Silly when this little thing called life gets in the way.

2. Tap class. And the relief that I only have to learn two routines for the summer recital. I thought I had to learn three. There's only so much room in my brain to spare!

3. Reading completely absurd books in Barnes & Noble this afternoon. Especially "The Complete Idiot's Guide to 2012." Weird, but great for killing time.

4. "No Line on the Horizon" on vinyl. I'm so happy more albums are being produced on vinyl again...

5. After a few months of searching, I finally found a replacement for my worn out Target canvas sneakers. This entry is bittersweet, as the near-deceased pair of sneakers was purchased for $2.50, and I definitely got my money's worth, as I purchased them almost five years ago. (Can you tell I have a hard time letting things go?).

No comments: