I know I've been tardy in my daily graces. But this is something I don't want to give up.
1. Seeing "Monsters vs. Aliens" and watching the husband's name scroll by on the credits. He works hard at his job, and the movies are the reward... I'm so proud of him.
2. Having dinner with Jason at TD's. I am forever indebted to Jason, as he is the person that introduced me to the husband all those years ago at a third of July party. It was so much fun to reminisce with Jason.
3. Being able to eat real food. One of the reasons I have been unable to update was because I was spending so much time in bathrooms due to a horrible intestinal bug. It's nice to eat real food (and most importantly, keeping that real food down!)
4. Visiting Booksmith, one of my favorite independent bookstores in SC.
5. The husband and I getting a chance to visit my parents and brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment