skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
This Lutheran Life
Friday, February 6, 2009
Freaky Friday
1. Carpooling!
2. Lunch with friends.
3. Eating cake batter.
4. Sharing stories and learning about people in my study group.
5. Fuzzy blue socks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2016
(21)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(1)
►
2015
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2014
(2)
►
December
(2)
►
2012
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
▼
2009
(119)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(24)
▼
February
(31)
Game Day Saturday!
Friday's Grace
Laughing with God.
Ash Wedensday.
Laissez les bon temps roulez...
It's Just Another Manic Monday
Slumdog Sunday
Santa Monica Saturday
Vendredi. I should be working...
Tequila Thursday. Well, not really.
Mistaken Identity
Mercredi. As I'm loaning out my French dictionary.
Conversations
Chilly Monday
Sunday
Sweet Saturday
Freaky wet Friday
You may think that I'm out of hand, that I'm naive...
I'm so tired, but I'm sticking with this...
Tuesday Musings
Monday, Monday. Again.
Sunday adventures
Saturday
Freaky Friday
Thundery Thursday
Singing with the Lutherans
Wednesday
Tuesday Grace
Monday, Monday
"You hate people, yet you love gatherings"
Superbowl Sunday
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
Blogs I dig (and you should, too)
Jeremy Serrano
Joshua Serrano
Ron Valadez
Laura Cheifetz
We Talk, We Listen
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment