Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mercredi. As I'm loaning out my French dictionary.

1. Not having to drive my car today. I love days where I don't have to drive my car, which are few and far between.

2. Having a great discussion with the husband's best friend. He was kind of scared to ask me why I'm attending seminary. It was a very enlightening discussion, which opened the door to a continued conversation.

3. Sunshine!

4. Getting to talk to Jill! Yay! I don't get to talk to her very often, but when I do, it's wonderful. She's been one of my biggest cheerleaders in this seminary adventure. It was also nice to hear her Abby chatting it up in the background. Weird, to think the husband and I met Abby the day she was born; now she's keeping Jill and Eric on their toes!

5. Post-Its, which contribute to organizational awesomeness.

No comments: