Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tequila Thursday. Well, not really.

1. Getting my research paper topic okay-ed by my professor when I thought it was out in left field.

2. A design bonus, not what I actually thought to be a flaw, in my fleece jacket. It's too obscure to explain online. I can tell you it involves snaps on the wrists of my jacket, and what I thought to be a hole in the jacket lining... If you see me in person, I will explain it to you.

3. Mike singing part of his "Old Testament: The Musical" in Bible Study this morning. The song involved God, Satan/ The Accuser, Job, and tequila.

4. Rachel listening to me and talking me through my "I have to write a paper on what!??!!? I don't get it!!" episode.

5. Henry suggesting a book to read for my research paper, and having that same book in my backpack. Weird, but cool! Maybe I'm not as far off as I thought concerning my topic!

No comments: