1. Getting my midterm back. Whew.
2. Stopping at church to pick up the lector reading for Ash Wednesday service. There's always an adventure and someone to stop and chat with you at church. Today was no exception. I thought I was just going to sneak in, grab my readings, and head home. I stopped to talk to Cheryl, who was wondering how classes were going. Then I ran into Pastor Kurt, which was really interesting. He wanted to look up dates when I would be available to give a sermon... A SERMON!?!?!?! Which is awesome, but also super scary at the same time! And running into Matt, who was wondering if I could serve as a chaperon for the National Youth Gathering this year... never a dull moment in the life of Salem!
3. I'm married to a wonderfully patient man. This man is so wonderful and so patient, he will even read my discombobulated term papers and help me see the forest through the trees.
4. Gummy Tummies Penguins from Trader Joe's. Cute and tasty!
5. A couple of quiet hours to myself this afternoon to do nothing in particular. Just time to be, which is nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment