Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday Musings

Please grant me a few moments of procrastination!

1. Blue sky. Not just blue sky with a tinge of brown, but a bright, vibrant, and beautiful blue sky. The rain washed away the brown cloud that hangs over the LA area.I took this picture with my cell phone while wandering around campus. Such a beautiful day! And a camera that takes pictures, which can them email the pictures to my Gmail account! (I remember back in the day when phones just made phone calls...)

2. Going out for a walk. I was in the library studying for my midterm and was feeling sort of restless. Since the sun was shining this morning, I thought to myself, "What a great time for a walk." I dropped my backpack off in my car and wandered around Colorado Boulevard for a bit. While wandering around, I looked up and saw #1 on today's list.

3. Getting my book review back. And I far exceeded my own expectations concerning my grade. Whew! And this led to further book recommendations from the class TA, which I'm pretty excited about...

4. An onion bagel with neufchatel cheese, a slice of turkey meat, and a tomato slice. I like bringing my lunch from home!

5. Receiving an email this morning notifying me that Christopher Moore is coming out with a new book. Awesome!

No comments: